Fiberlog HDPLA material is resistant to higher temperatures similar to ABS, but prints as classic PLA. After printing, it is sufficient for the model to pass through the brindle to obtain the required properties.
raw materials used in HD PLA production are safe for food contact in accordance with the European Union standards. HD PLA is also compatible with the Rohs Directive.
C - 70 ° C (not necessary for special types of pads or using remedies increasing the adhesion of the pad; such as glue, capsule tape and 3dlac and others.)
diameter tolerance: +/- 0.02 mm
Circularity tolerance: + 0.01 mm
1. Print your project.
• print temperature: 200 ° - 220 ° C
• pad temperature: 50 ° - 70 ° C
(pad heating is not necessary if you use pads, tapes or adhesives that increase adhesion)
3. Printing should be placed in the middle of the chamber (oven), evenly distant from the heating elements inside.
4. Gradually heat it to a temperature of about 80 ° C.
Warning: The temperature in the chamber must be precisely maintained. It is recommended to monitor the temperature using a suitable digital thermometer inside the oven. The printout needs to be guarded during the process. In the case of massive prints, you can gradually increase the temperature to 120 ° C or extend the annealing time.
6. After the annealing, remove the print with the pad on which it was placed in the chamber and do not touch it until it cooled (at room temperature).
7. Remove support and raft.
8. Now you can take a finished product that has gained mechanical strength similar to ABS and temperature resistance up to 140 ° C. The model at such a high temperature can then soften but does not break and hold shape.
2. Check that the oven temperature corresponds to the actual temperature.
3. During the annealing process, there is a lower product shrinkage. Unfortunately, he cannot be prevented. According to our experience it is about 1 mm per 10 cm. It is a kind of reconstruction of the internal structure of the material (a change in crystalline structure, such as it happens, for example, in steel during curing). The shrinkage rate depends on the filler used. The greater the fill, the smaller the shrinkage should be.
Subsequent grinding or other modification of the model you can achieve accuracy, or count this shrinkage and print the model larger.
|Váha materiálu:||0,85 kg|
|Přesnost struny:||± 0,02 mm|