The new generation 3DSIMO mini has been developed on the basis of feedback from our customers, as well as experience with the development and production of 3D Per. Now is more durable, more powerful and nicer.
3DSIMO MULTIPRO can be connected to your mobile using Bluetooth and update it to new extensions . This can be said that your device will never get old.
Multifunction tool 3DSIMO MULTIPRO (7V1) offers you seven main features:
1) 3D drawing - 3D can be drawn using any currently available filament with a diameter of 1.75 mm (these filaments are also used for 3D printers). With adjustable material profiles you can easily adapt to any new filaments.
2) Soldering - using the solder attachment you can solder as easily as with a soldering station. The tip can be easily replaced by attaching to the bulb thread.
3) Burning - The firing attachment reaches a temperature of up to 480 ° C, allowing you to burn patterns on the skin, wood and other materials. At the same time, this attachment is also used to smooth 3D printing or welding plastic.
4) Resistive saw - using resistance wire you can cut foam materials, plastic plates or even plexiglass.
5) Straight saw - using this oscillating saw you can cut wood (plywood), laminates, balsa or plastic boards with high accuracy. Thanks to really small sawmill teeth, this saw is also safe.
6) Drill - you can use the micro drill to drill holes with a diameter of 0.5 mm to 3.2 mm. You can also use it for engraving in glass and metals. Last but not least, just put on the grinding wheel and you can grind both soft and hard materials.
7) Electric screwdriver - a great helper for screwing a variety of screws with the possibility of setting the strength. Thanks to the magnetic head you can easily and quickly replace the bits for screwing.
Weight (pen): 70 g
Dimensions (pen): 170 mm x 34 mm x 20 mm 12V/2a
- 1x 3DSIMO Multipro 4in1 (3D drawing, soldering, burning, cutting)
- 45 m Filament
- 1x Set of straight saws
- 1x set of drill
- 1x screwdriver set
- 1x drawing pad