- Supports 3 colors of filament. You can use a computer with a USB cable to control a 3D printer.
- 6 input interfaces for stepper motor
- 5 temperature sensors
- LCD support and SD card extension for offline print
- Using ATmega2560 as the main control chip with a high-performance USB chip on UART CP2102, compatible with all RAMPS firmware
- Input voltage: 12-24V
- Pwm DC output (heating bars, fans, etc.); 6 outputs (1 large current, 3 medium currents, 2 small currents), powered by high-performance MOS with low resistance, LED as an indicator for each output.
The picture is illustrative. (The color of the connector may change.)
The product may require professional assembly, not a separate functional total.