Mini has a print volume of 18 x 18 x 18 cm. The printing area is fully automatically calibrated using Mesh Bed Leveling.
Full -colored LCD
For a few clicks, you set what you need - no complexity, simple user -friendly menu. Everything is displayed on 65 thousand colors on 2.8 "display.
MINI - Buddy Board has Ethernet RJ45 for network connection. Easily upload print files via the network, update the firmware. Easy to operate the entire print farm over the network.
Security above all
We test everything thoroughly directly in our own production abroad and then again in the Czech Republic. Mini has 3 thermistors (temperature sensors) and a high -quality power supply (Mean Well).
Printing plates replacement
3 types of printing boards (smooth PEI stickers (default) , black pei (special industrial oil) and grained powder pei in gold color). Slop the plate lightly and the prints are easy to separate.
Returning the finished print from the heated pad has never been easier! With a magnetic heated pad and replaceable printing plates, you can simply remove the print by bending the printing plate and literally jumping out of it. You can choose from two printing plates according to their surface: smooth and granular.
Auto print per click
Save the new GCODE on the USB key - insert in the printer - the printer displays preview - confirm and print. It has never been easier.
32-bit control plate
More computing power, more options. 32bit the "Buddy" motherboard with TMC 2209 stepper drivers).
Properties and parameters
- Silent Trinamic 2209 Drivers
- heatbreak - quality titanium heatbreak with a tapered jerk behind the thread part. Length 32 mm, thread inner hole 2 mm and length 5 mm, smooth part diameter 5.5 mm, inner diameter 4.1 mm.
- 3 thermistors, fan speed sensors
- Bowden System with 3: 1 transmission
- print space 18 × 18 × 18 cm
- Fast preheating:
- nozzle temperature: up to 280 ° C (PTFE tube leads up to the nozzle - we do not recommend temperatures above 260 ° C - when replaced heatbreak with all -metal manages up to 280 ° C - Limit SW)
- pad temperature: to 110 ° C (the printer may not reach this temperature in a cold environment)
- automatic calibration
- 2.8 ″ 65K color screen with file preview
- Supported Materials - PLA, PETG, ASA, ABS, FLEX
- Package weight: 8-12kg
- printer dimensions (without Filament and external source holder): 38 × 38 × 33 cm
- Parts for assembly
- Power supply Meanwell 24V
- USB flash drive
- Flexible print plate with two PET stickers for better printing
- Tools (pliers, Filament splitters, needle, Allen keys)
- Fiber3D material sample
- sample NA3D LUBE - lubricant for bearings
- Optionally: printed parts - depending on the selected variant
We recommend buying a filament sensor for watching the end of the string Here.
Instructions for assembly and operating instructions here.
Printed parts for download here. If you attack you We will be happy to improve parts for feedback. The parts are continuously updated. For printing parts you need about 700 grams of material - Printing is recommended from material FIBER3D PET-G (files are tested on this material)
If the kit is on order takes 1-2 weeks. If we have a kit in stock, we can send the compiled printer during the week.
(it is not an original printer from Prusa Research) (printer is a combination of parts of several manufacturers including PR)