A closed 3D printer is suitable for printing ABS. The advantage of the closed printing chamber is that it is less dusting into the printer and is also less noisy.
Each 3D printer is a control program. The UP Studio software contains a new Slicer, is easy to operate and can also automatically generate support design for printing overhanging models.
- layer thickness from 0.2 mm
- nozzle 0.4 / 1.75 mm
- print space 120 x 120 x 120 mm
- Supported Material: PLA, ABS, ABS+
- heated platform for printing ABS
- The heated pad has a fixed temperature to 60 ° C
- LED lighting
- Suspension of printing at opening: no
- nozzle height detection: manual
- Calibration of printing space: manual
- Connectivity: USB, possible upgrade to wifi
- SW: Win, Mac
- Dimensions: 240 × 340 × 355 mm