In the board are integrated powerful and very quiet Drivers TMC2209 in UART mode.
- axis with the possibility of connecting two engines
- around the engine drivers is more space on the cooler
- energy loss detection through an external module
- logical voltage: 3.3V
- supports file format: G-Code
- engine driver: UART mode on board TMC2209
- supply voltage: 12 - 24V
- dimensions: 102 x 90.25 mm
Firmware can be found on Github manufacturer Here . When using your own firmware (not from the manufacturer) it is necessary to disable Speaker using the command: // #define speaker
Product may require professional assembly, not separately functional in total.