ASA-(acrylonitril-style-acryl) is a thermoplastic copolymer, which is characterized by excellent resistance to UV radiation, heat, humidity and cracking during load. ASA is ideal for printing details exposed to weather conditions.
In addition, ASA is chemically resistant, temperature stable and has antistatic properties.
Like ABS, it is a material of petrochemical origin, but due to the lack of butadien in its composition, this material is characterized by significantly smaller stinks, which is much easier for printing.
- good adhesion between layers
- matte surface after printing
- high accuracy of printed parts
- high shocking toughness and mechanical strength
- UV radiation resistance and weather conditions
How to Print?
- recommended print temperature: 220-250 ° C
- pad temperature: 80-120 ° C
- material flow: 100-103 %
- retraction: ± 5
- nozzle diameter: & gt; = 0.1 mm
- print speed: 30-80 mm/s
|Váha materiálu:||2,5 kg|
|Přesnost struny:||± 0,05 mm|
|Teplota podložky:||80 - 120°C|
|Teplota trysky:||220 - 250° C|