PLA natural fibers are 3D Filaments Wood - White Wood - Eben - Mahagon, which are 30% filled with wood powder.
PLA NATURAL FIBERS is a filament that is very easy to print on 3D printers and requires no special conditions. Finished 3D prints can be additionally processed with fine grinding with sandpaper or painting.
Filaments Pla Natural Fibers in all variants by its appearance, structure and smell resembles real wood!
- large content of natural fibrous particles
- appearance, structure and smell resembles real wood
- excellent adhesion of the first layer
- very easy printing
- printing can easily work, for example
How to Print?
- recommended print temperature: 190-230 ° C
- washing pads: 40-60 ° C
- material flow: 100-110 %
- retraction: ± 5 mm
- nozzle diameter: & gt; = 0.6 mm
- print speed: 30-80 mm/s
|Váha materiálu:||0,45 kg|
|Přesnost struny:||± 0,05 mm|
|Teplota podložky:||40-60 °C|