This 3D printer is available in 3 variants:
- Without printed parts (you must print parts for construction yourself on your printer)
- complete kit (supplied printed parts are only for basic construction and commissioning, without caps and irrelevant parts)
- assembled printer (complete tested printer completed including covering)
If the status is "on order", it takes 1 - 2 weeks. If we have a kit in stock, the assembled printer can be available in 2 weeks.
3D Voron 2.4 printer is equipped with a high -quality belt, linear guidance of quality stainless steel, premium silicone heated pad with glass fiber.
- printing technology: FDM
- frame: aluminum construction
- Printing area: 350 x 350 x 350 mm
- Maximum print speed: 250 mm / s
- Filament: 1.75 mm
- Printing layer height: 0.05 - 0.3 mm (using 0.4 mm nozzle)
- nozzle diameter: 0.4 / 1.75 mm
- Supported Material: PLA, PET-G, ABS, TPU, HIPS, PVA, Nylon, ...
- nozzle temperature: 300 ° C
- pad temperature: 110 ° C
- Hotend: by default V6 (upgrade to Dragon Hotend in a standard flow or high -flow version)
- Replaceable PEI print plate
- Supported format: STL, G-Code, AMF, Part
- Software: Simplify3d, Prusaslicer, Cura, Repeater Host
- Operating system: Windows 7 / Mac OS / Linux
- Auto Leveling: Yes
- control board: Spider v1.1
- Drivers: TMC2209
- Power Source: Meanwell
- Input: 100/220 V, 300 W
- Dimensions: 500 x 500 x 600 mm
The assembled printer is only for personal collection, it is not possible to send!
basic STL for construction can be found here.
Complete 3D models can be found on GITHUB Designer Voron Here